• Volunteer Duty Hours: 1,742
• Water Rescues 3 different rescues resulting in 4 persons being pulled from bodies of water
• Two motor vehicle accidents requiring extrication services by the rescue company
• Fires: rescue company members assisted the fire companies extinguish 2 fires. One in the Town of Clinton and the other in Clinton Township great teamwork by all.
• Both the EMS division and Rescue division of the Squad held multiple training sessions resulting in several hundred hours of additional volunteer hours
• Announced a strategic consolidation with High Bridge Emergency Squad
Community standbys 125 man hours
• Bring the Heat Chili Cookoff
• Annual Town of Clinton Arbor Day Celebration at the Clinton Community Center
• Town of Clinton Touch a Truck during NJ Local Government Week
• Clinton Township Community Day, the Rescue Company provided the crowd with a high angle rope rescue demo utilizing Annandale Hose Company’s ladder truck
• 6 members attended a 3 day Active Threat Response Course
• We completed Class #13 EMT basic program 17 students completing
• We said good-bye to Joe Allen our first EMT program coordinator and whom was instrumental in getting the program approved. Joe was with us for our first 11 EMT programs. Many thanks and best wishes
• Operations Lt. Evan Holtz received his NJ EMT Instructor certification which is a 2 year process!! Great job!!
If you are interested in joining our team go to joinclintonems.com. All training and equipment provided