389 calls for service.
Average Response times: Clinton Town 4:43 minutes and Clinton Township 7:54 minutes
Highest volunteer hours EMS:Sarah Apgar with 110 hours
Highest volunteer hours Rescue: Michael Kenny with 108 hours
Highest volunteer call taker: Connor Duda with 29 calls
- We thanked Lt. Evan Holtz for his years of service as our Operations Lieutenant, as he moves onto Nursing School, and has turned over his position to Douglas Gimson, a long time volunteer with the department.
- Congratulations to Per Diem EMT Christian Meyer who has been accepted into the Bergen County Paramedic Program and will begin classes this month
- Route 78 kept the Squad busy with several serious accidents early in the month, all requiring multiple unit and department responses.
- A huge thank you to Shop Rite of Clinton
- Squad participated in July 4th events in Lebanon Borough and Jersey City
- Community visits included Camp Gan Isreal of Hunterdon County, as well as a donation received from the annual Bring The Heat Chili Gookoff committee.
- New Rescue Grain Bin tool received as part of Hunterdon County Technical Rescue Task Force training & grant
- Members Tim Shanahan and Christian Meyer attended advanced training programs. Tim, a volunteer Team Leader, attend the 56-hour week-long CONTOMS (Counter Narcotics & Terrorism Operational Medical Support) program which prepares EMS personnel to assist tactical law enforcement officers and was held at Picatinny Arsenal in Morris County. Christian, a Per Diem EMT, attended the 27-hour, 4 day Incident Response to Terrorist Bombing Course in Socorro, New Mexico at the Energetic Materials Research and Testing Center. of New Mexico Tech. Both programs are fully funded through Homeland Security Grants, allowing our members to become better providers at no cost to our department.